This is an open application to test the Annie Crochet Pumpkin Pattern.
Application will remain open until Friday, September 4th at 11pm (Mountain Standard Time).
• Easy level pattern crocheting back and forth with slip stitches
• Yarn: Loops & Threads Chenille Home, WEIGHT 7 Jumbo yarn. There are lots of other jumbo yarns on the market that you could use instead.
• Needles: 16mm / Q and 8mm hook
- As a tester, I ask that posses some crochet skills + high attention to detail
- It is your job to help me catch any spelling, grammar, layout or technical mistakes
- Keep notes, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire once you are complete
- At least one high quality, well lit photo of your finished pumpkin
• Timeline: Pattern will be sent to those chosen on Friday, September 4.. Your feedback + picture is needed back to me no later than Monday, September 7
• SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY! By applying to test this pattern, you agree to the commitments + timeline explained above. Failure to meet the deadline = stolen work and you will be invoiced for the full price of the pattern.