This is an open application to test the Aster Plant Cozy Knit Pattern.
I am looking for 2 people from each category - experienced knitters with pattern testing experience + motivated novice knitters looking to gain skills and testing experience. Please indicate your skill level in the form below.
Application will remain open until Friday, June 19th at 12am (Mountain Standard Time).
• Easy level pattern using knit + purl stitches in the round
• Yarn: Bernat Maker Home Dec (45 yards) or other weight 5 bulky yarn (doubling up strands of thinner yarns is a good substitute for using bulky weight yarn)
• Needles: US 11 / 8mm circulars w/ 10" cord or less
- As a tester, I ask that posses some knitting skills + high attention to detail
- It is your job to help me catch any spelling, grammar, layout or technical mistakes
- Keep notes, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire once you are complete
- At least one high quality, well lit photo of your finished cozy
• Timeline: Pattern will be sent to those chosen on Saturday, June 20. Your feedback + picture is needed back to me no later than Friday, June 26
• SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY! By applying to test this pattern, you agree to the commitments + timeline explained above. Failure to meet the deadline = stolen work and you will be invoiced for the full price of the pattern.